Early bird price with 15% discount: $1,385+GST *
Regular price: $1,630+GST
A Bit About This Course
Do you sometimes have a hard time communicating your ideas to others? The most successful people in business know how to communicate clearly and persuasively.
Think On Your Feet® is one of the most powerful communication and influence courses in business today.
Used by some of the world’s most influential leaders and incorporated into the curriculum of many Fortune 500 companies, you will learn advanced speech and debate techniques to transform your communication and engagement.
Think on Your Feet® is the only communications workshop that will provide the skills you need to present, defend, and discuss an idea persuasively and quickly.
Who Is This Course For?
- Think on Your Feet ® is targeted at middle to senior managers, executives, leaders, and customer focused teams.
- It is targeted at those who need to be clear, convincing, and memorable when speaking to others.
- It helps improve communication quality in both impromptu discussions and formal prepared communications.
- Think on Your Feet ® also assists those who deal with difficult questions and who are often put on the spot
- This course is for anyone who wants to convince and sway others or be seen and acknowledged as a leader.
Benefits to Your Employer
Your business will benefit through growing a more confident, professional and authoritative communicator.
Your employee will be able to deliver well-structured, clear and concise communication to achieve better business outcomes.
What Is Covered?
At the completion of the workshop you will be able to:
- Communicate with Clarity, Brevity and Impact ®
- Quickly organise information
- Effectively communicate and organise yourself
- Use six method of communication analysis
- Eliminate jargon from communications
- Have persuasive conversations
- Deliver convincing and punchy presentations
- Be more persuasive and influential
- Perform better under pressure
- Give clear replies to questions and answers
- Improvise using proven methods
- Learn new ways to calm situations and buy time
- Employ listening techniques to address audience hopes, fears and concerns
- Turn anxiety into positive energy
Learning Formats Available
At IMNZ you’ll experience an immersive and engaging workshop regardless of delivery modality. Our virtual facilitator led workshops are carefully designed by a team of experts to elicit the same feeling of deep engagement you would achieve from attending our face to face programmes.
Our learning outcomes remain the same regardless of delivery modality. This is achieved through our specialist content design, clever use of in workshop tools and exercises, all delivered by our expert team of facilitators.
Think on Your Feet® is a globally recognised two-day short course that teaches you to speak concisely and persuasively, even under pressure.
In-person training is a great option for people who are looking to step into a focused classroom environment. These workshops are highly interactive classroom experiences filled with practice, coaching, feedback, and designed for immediate application.
Our virtual Think on Your Feet® programme consists of three half day workshops scheduled once per week. Our virtual workshops are purpose built to be deeply immersive with engaging exercises and opportunities for you to collaborate and share.
The virtual environment provides equality in opportunities to communicate your thoughts and ideas through clever use of virtual tools regardless of your natural communication style/preferences.
With a week spacing between each workshop session, you’re provided with an opportunity to digest, research and practice your learning.
What Participants Have Said
“When we planned the Think on Your Feet® training for our team during the Covid-19 pandemic, I was apprehensive about the effectiveness of a virtual communication skills programme. It turned out to be extremely impactful! TF®’s toolbox of 6 Plans is powerful. It forces you to think clearly…..and therefore articulate clearly.”
“After completing the course I feel better about having to deliver presentations and communicate complicated ideas or projects. I learned better ways of structuring my ideas so that I could effectively get my points across in a succinct manner. And I can explain my requirements more clearly for people, which results in less going back and forth for clarification.”
“The IMNZ course has given me tools to build on and to practice – which then feeds into overall communication and confidence.”
With 20 years of industry and project management experience, Rhys is passionate about delivering successful projects – large or small – anchored around effective and diplomatic communication.