Early bird price with 10% discount: $1,611+GST *
Regular price: $1,790+GST
Who is this training for?
- People wanting to improve the impact of their communication in both impromptu and formal settings.
- Leaders who want to achieve greater persuasiveness and positive impact with their team.
- Individuals who need to deal quickly and effectively with challenging questions and who are often put on the spot.
- Experts needing to distil complex information into impactful messages to suit their audience.
- Anyone who wants to deliver clear, compelling communication, verbally or in writing, to achieve the outcomes they need.
- Quickly and effectively organise your thinking to communicate with Clarity, Brevity and Impact®.
- Be more persuasive and influential when under pressure or challenged.
- Respond to difficult questions on the spot.
- Deliver convincing and impactful presentations to all audiences.
- Structure your communication in a compelling way, whether verbally or in writing.
- Apply techniques to de-escalate difficult situations and buy time to organise your thinking.
Benefits to your organisation
Think on Your Feet® is one of the most powerful communication courses in business today.
Employees will leave the workshop with the tools to deliver well-structured, clear, and concise communication resulting in better performance outcomes.
Think on Your Feet® will reduce the ‘cost of confusion’ in your business and provides an enabler for people to speak well and make more sense in less time.
Find out more about this programme
IMNZ can work with your organisation to deliver highly flexible and customised learning programmes. Contact us to discuss solutions to meet your specific learning and development needs.
Learning Formats Available
At IMNZ you’ll experience an immersive and engaging workshop regardless of delivery modality. Our virtual facilitator led workshops are carefully designed by a team of experts to elicit the same feeling of deep engagement you would achieve from attending our in-person programmes.
Our learning outcomes remain the same regardless of delivery modality. This is achieved through our specialist content design, clever use of in workshop tools and exercises, all delivered by our expert team of facilitators.
Think on Your Feet® is a globally recognised two-day short course that teaches you to speak concisely and persuasively, even under pressure.
In-person training is a great option for people who are looking to step into a focused classroom environment. These workshops are highly interactive classroom experiences filled with practice, coaching, feedback, and designed for immediate application.
Our virtual Think on Your Feet® programme consists of three half day workshops scheduled once per week. Our virtual workshops are purpose built to be deeply immersive with engaging exercises and opportunities for you to collaborate and share.
The virtual environment provides equality in opportunities to communicate your thoughts and ideas through clever use of virtual tools regardless of your natural communication style/preferences.
With a week spacing between each workshop session, you’re provided with an opportunity to digest, research and practice your learning.
What Participants Have Said
“When we planned the Think on Your Feet® training for our team during the Covid-19 pandemic, I was apprehensive about the effectiveness of a virtual communication skills programme. It turned out to be extremely impactful! TF®’s toolbox of 6 Plans is powerful. It forces you to think clearly…..and therefore articulate clearly.”
“After completing the course I feel better about having to deliver presentations and communicate complicated ideas or projects. I learned better ways of structuring my ideas so that I could effectively get my points across in a succinct manner. And I can explain my requirements more clearly for people, which results in less going back and forth for clarification.”
“The IMNZ course has given me tools to build on and to practice – which then feeds into overall communication and confidence.”
You might also be interested in
If you would prefer to get in touch with us later with any questions or queries, you can simply download the programme brochure here.