Early bird price with 15% discount: $1,385+GST *
Regular price: $1,630+GST
Who is this training for?
- People wanting to start with a strong base on which to grow their leadership capability regardless of their current role.
- Emerging leaders.
- Those wishing to develop their self-management skills, essential for all great leaders.
- Existing leaders wanting to refresh their foundation leadership practices and get the best from their team.
- Understand the role of leadership at all levels of the organisation, starting with self.
- Learn the importance of good communication as a foundation to effective leadership.
- Grow self-awareness.
- Learn techniques for improved time management and prioritisation.
- Understand the principles of delegation, agreement, and follow through.
- Learn the power of impactful coaching for improved performance.
Benefits to your organisation
Your business will benefit through growing a forward-thinking employee with a solid understanding of foundation leadership best practice.
Your employee will be empowered to contribute positively to the organisation through effective leadership of self and others regardless of their role.
Find out more about this programme
IMNZ can work with your organisation to deliver highly flexible and customised learning programmes. Contact us to discuss solutions to meet your specific learning and development needs.
Learning Formats Available
At IMNZ you’ll experience an immersive and engaging workshop regardless of delivery modality. Our virtual facilitator led workshops are carefully designed by a team of experts to elicit the same feeling of deep engagement you would achieve from attending our in-person programmes.
Our learning outcomes remain the same regardless of delivery modality. This is achieved through our specialist content design, clever use of in workshop tools and exercises, all delivered by our expert team of facilitators.
Our in-person Leadership Essentials programme consists of two full-day workshops. In-person learning is a great option for people who are looking to step into a focused classroom environment, with time away from workplace distractions.
These workshops provide a human-centric immersive experience, with hands-on activities such as role play with your peers. In-person workshops also provide opportunities to build your professional network which naturally occurs when you are in a face-to-face setting.
Our virtual Leadership Essentials programme consists of three half day workshops scheduled once per week. Our virtual workshops are purpose built to be deeply immersive with engaging exercises and opportunities for you to collaborate and share.
The virtual environment provides equality in opportunities to communicate your thoughts and ideas through clever use of virtual tools regardless of your natural communication style/preferences.
With a week spacing between each workshop session, you’re provided with an opportunity to digest, research and practice your learning.
What Participants Have Said
You might also be interested in
If you would prefer to get in touch with us later with any questions or queries, you can simply download the programme brochure here.