Early bird price with 15% discount: $845.75+GST
Regular price: $995+GST
A Bit About This Course
This hands-on and interactive workshop is your first step to understanding the world of business finance. Unlock new skills and understand what it takes to run a business or a functional area through a financial lens. Learn to forward plan, understand sales, income, profit and loss measures, and gain essential skills to monitor financial performance.
Who is this course for?
- Those with limited exposure or formal training in finance.
- Employees in non-financial roles wanting to grow their commercial capability.
- Non-financial managers wanting to get a solid foundation in finance fundamentals.
- Business owners wanting to grow their business planning and financial capability, creating a solid platform for business growth.
Benefits to your organisation
Your organisation will benefit through increased employee confidence and capability in interpreting financial information across a range of contexts.
The commercial capability will grow as employees apply their newfound skills and knowledge to identify financial challenges in your business, leading to improved decision-making and business planning processes.
- Understand the critical steps required in business planning.
- Understand and interpret sales, income, profit and loss measures and ratios.
- Learn to interpret a Profit & Loss statement.
- Develop skills to determine markup and margin (and understand the difference).
- Learn the importance of tracking and analysing business costs.
- Understand the importance of creating a team of experts to support you.
Learning Formats Available
Our in-person learning consists of a one-day workshop.
In-person training is a great option for people who are looking to step into a focused classroom environment. These workshops provide a humancentric immersive experience, with hands-on activities and the ability to meet with your peers and build your professional networks.
All of IMNZ’s training and management courses can be delivered in-house and can be completely customised to meet the needs of your organisation. Our in-company solutions range from training and short courses to psychometric assessments and coaching and allow your organisation to minimise the time and cost involved in training staff and enhancing organisational learning.