Who is this training for?
- A manager or supervisor who trains others on-the-job.
- An in-company training officer.
- An experienced trainer.
- Understand your own learning style and develop instruction to meet a diversity of other styles.
- Design and select training methods to enhance learning outcomes.
- Be confident, comfortable and competent in facilitating learning.
- Learn new techniques to enliven your training sessions.
- Analyse your training style and the style and effectiveness of other trainers.
Benefits to your organisation
Your training sessions will be better planned and have more impact, increasing learning within the workplace
Find out more about this programme
IMNZ can work with your organisation to deliver highly flexible and customised learning programmes. Contact us to discuss solutions to meet your specific learning and development needs.
You might also be interested in
If you would prefer to get in touch with us later with any questions or queries, you can simply download the programme brochure here.