Face to face delivery
A Bit About This Course
You will learn every step of the training process. From understanding learning styles and needs of others, through to structuring and delivering workshops.
What Is Covered
- Understand your own learning style and develop instruction to meet a diversity of other styles
- Design and select training methods to enhance learning outcomes
- Be confident, comfortable and competent in facilitating learning
- Learn new techniques to enliven your training sessions
- Analyse your training style and the style and effectiveness of other trainers
Your training sessions will be better planned and have more impact, increasing learning within the workplace
IMNZ works with leading organisations to deliver high-quality learning programmes customised to meet specific organisational needs. Contact us for in-company solutions.
Who Is This Course For?
- A manager or supervisor who trains others on-the-job
- An in-company training officer
- An experienced trainer